Art Bags for Kids Art Project
Thank you for being an inspiration for children who are at home needing art supplies and art ideas!
Your creative ideas will become part of a larger project that will help other kids be creative and happy.
Please fill in the form below and send it back via email to Christine@FrisbeeFoundation.org.
Your age:________________________ Artist’s age group____________________________
What we need for our Art Bags for Kids project are creative ideas presented on one sheet of paper. It can be hand written or computer generated. The ideas chosen will be for the concept and ease of creating the project as well as originality. Here are some guidelines:
- The art projects should be easy to accomplish so that the artists are inspired but not frustrated.
- They should incorporate use of one or more of the art supplies in the Art Bags For Kids which include paints, crayons, markers, glue, play-doh and paper. (older group will have clay instead of play-doh and pastels, younger group will have crayons and play-doh).
- Include a list of materials required on the project page.
- There should be simple drawings or sketches that show what the project will look like.
- Think of an age group when doing your project idea. Art Bags are divided into two age groups, 4 to 8 and 9 and over. Should it be included with one group over the other? You decide.
- You may want to put numbered instructions on the description.
We look forward to your project. Please return this by August 1, 2019. By October 1st the winners will be announced by email.
There will be 10 winners of $25 gift certificates and publicity around the project with mention in the book and on the Art Bags for Kids website.